Authentic Italian Quality
The 100% original Made in Italy Trademark testifies that Gard 8, like all other Came products, is the result of a quality productive process, designed to yield technologically reliable and efficient products, which are tested to withstand 10/15 years of wear and tear under intesive duty conditions, as well as to withstand extreme temperatures, thereby including specific performance testing with electro-magnetic interference (inductive and conductive) conditions. That is why, if properly installed, Gard 8 will last longer and without problems, even in extreme climates. It means prestige and confidence for those installing it, and safety and peace of-mind to those using it.
Panel Enhances Perfomance
Besides the new command and safety functions, Gard 8 control panel features numerous peculiarities that result in total control of the operator and make for
- The barrier arm completely opens in just 4-8 seconds.
- Powered by 24 V DC to be applied in intensive use conditions.
- ENCODER-based electronic management for obstacle detection and movement control.
- Display for viewing functions control.
- Self diagnosis of safety devices.
- Set up to house both photocells and flashing light in the barrier body, for safe operation and duration over time.
- Can be connected up to a back-up generator to ensure operation even during power failures.
- A modernly Style, aesthetically pleasing barrier.
- The LED dome flashing light is durable and Provides safety, while the photocells can be integrated into the cabinet.
- The Protective case protects the boom movement against possible shearing while opening & closing.
- 24 V DC gear motor is the ideal solution to ensure heavy-duty service levels.
- can open in pair or alternate mode,by fitting the RSE control card (for the G2080E and G2080IE barriers.
Came is Certified as 100% Original Italian Quality by the ITPI or Italian Institute for the Safeguarding of Italian Products.
This distinction is given because besides Italian creativity and talent, Came’s policy is to engineer and design in Italy, and not relocate its assembly lines abroad. It also sources from nearby suppliers, which are tried and tested and, that have grown with the Came trademark over the last 40 years of operations.
The 100% Made in Italy original brand is testimony to a quality manufacturing process that makes technologically reliable, effective, performing products. These are all tested under extreme conditions to simulate 10-15 years of intense operation, at 40°C below and 80°C above zero. The control units are tested against magnetic interference.