Authentic Italian Quality
The 100% original Made in Italy Trademark testifies that Gard 3, like all other Came products, is the result of a quality productive
process, designed to yield technologically reliable and efficient products, which are tested to withstand 10/15 years of wear and tear under intesive duty conditions, as well as to withstand extreme temperatures, thereby including specific performance testing
with electro-magnetic interference (inductive and conductive) conditions. That is why, if properly installed, Gard 3 will last longer and without problems, even in extreme climates. It means prestige and confidence for those installing it, and safety and peace of-mind to those using it.
The New Control
Panel Enhances Perfomance
Besides the new command and safety functions, Gard 3’s new ZL30 control panel features numerous peculiarities that result in total control of the operator and make for optimal service.
• The barrier arm completely opens in just 0.9 seconds.
• Powered by 24 V DC to be applied in intensive use conditions.
• ENCODER-based electronic management for obstacle detection and movement control.
• Display for viewing functions control. • Self diagnosis of safety devices.
• Set up to house both photocells and flashing light in the barrier body, for safe operation and duration over time.
• Can be connected up to a back-up generator to ensure operation even during power failures.
Utmost Perfomance In Just 0.9 Seconds Engineered to control passage openings up to 2.75 m wide, the new Gard 3 barriers are designed for intesive traffic flows thanks to a series of features that make them especially sturdy and reliable. The reinforced steel structure with anti-oxydation treatment and electrostatic powder varnishing, provides long lasting and resistance over time of its aesthetics, while the dedicated control panel and the evolved balancing system are for managing the required continuous operations and passive inertia pheonomenons that are typical of quick movements. The rounded shapes and soft corners confer a modern-design look to the Gard 3 barrier, making it easy to integrate it in any architectural context. The oval or round-shaped barrier arm reduces the sail effect, typically found in windy conditions.
- A modernly designed barrier, with perfectly blended aesthetics and perfection for any application.
- The built-in flashing light ensures safety and endurance, while the photocells can be installed directly onto the barrier cabinet.
- Protective casing, in version with tube-shaped boom.
- G03002, ensures maximum safety when the boom is moving
- 24 V DC gear motor is the ideal solution to ensure heavy-duty service levels.
- Available with special accessories for detachable booms to use in applications that need maximum safety features.
24 Volt Operator for Top Perfomance
The 24 V DC operator is the ideal solution to ensure intensive use as typically found when applied to parking lot systems and large traffic flow systems. Also, the low voltage system allows you to connect up to a back up or auxiliary generator unit in the event of power failures.
Total Safety Even In Case Of Impacts
Among the solutions there is also the special break-away barrier arm attachment item 001G03000, for releasing and rotating the barrier-arm in case of impact.
Limits to use
Model 001G3000DX – 001G3000SX – 001G3000IDX – 001G3000ISX
Maximum available passage width : 2.75
Came is Certified as 100% Original Italian Quality by the ITPI or Italian Institute for the Safeguarding of Italian Products.
This distinction is given because besides Italian creativity and talent, Came’s policy is to engineer and design in Italy, and not relocate its assembly lines abroad. It also sources from nearby suppliers, which are tried and tested and, that have grown with the Came trademark over the last 40 years of operations.
The 100% Made in Italy original brand is testimony to a quality manufacturing process that makes technologically reliable, effective, performing products. These are all tested under extreme conditions to simulate 10-15 years of intense operation, at 40°C below and 80°C above zero. The control units are tested against magnetic interference.